20101230

Finally ~

Salam. Hai Peoples.
So, it has been almost a month after SPM which I just done with my ELEVEN YEARS being a school kid. Lama gila sebelas tahun tuuu -.-


Okey actually I wanna say that I am quite boring. Oh no, DAMN BORING. I want to work but arhh minah memilih memang susah gila nak dapat kerja. I heard Nashrah wanna work at Big Apple then I said I want too ! Then Syiera wanna work at Bukit Bintang as Metrojaya Promoter (padahal sebelum ni cakap segan nak jadi promoter) so I said, yeah aku join kau! and last three days Mices bagitau she gonna works as an Operator at Hong Leong Bank as her aunt work there. And then I realize that I really want that job too. No mall, no apron and no white uniform. Just sit at the office, angkat phone call, wear formal attire, paling penat pun sebab duduk lama sangat or too much calls from clients(but this is rare) and gaji paling kokak pun RM 1000 itu belum campur over time. Kerja fast food pun belum tentu dpt macam ni, apatah lagi promoter dekat mall -.-


so I fill my hols with hmm mengabehkan duit yang ado ke serata Kuala Lumpur of course, babysitter for sure, batch trip to PD(will be updated soon) and meet the gaymate hoho itu je. eh ada lagi meet the SuperHero everyday (almost).

dan hari ini baru jumpa internet. okay wanna meet the only HIM kejap. lps Isyak I will be back. Salam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment