20110101

2010 and Get Away, 2011 Come in

finished my 2010 with full of achievement and memories.
last night, there are a lot of messages (which I only reply one) knocking my phone.


Mama ; Kami berbangga seorang Siti Nur Naquiah pernah hadir dalam keluarga kami. Kami berbangga seperti mana SMKAJ megah memilikimu. Moga terus maju dunia akhirat. Tahniah kepada Puan Masiah kerana melahirkan anak hebat ini. Selamat Tahun Baru. We love you. Mama and Abah.



Me ; Terima kasih. Rasa syukur dipertemukan dengan orang sebaik mama and abah, family baru yang turut membantu dan menyokong jatuh bangun seorang Naquiah. Moga silaturrahim berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat. Amin. I love you too <3

SuperHero ; Oh dear, I harap U dapat tidur dengan nyenyak and 6 years coming you will be my princess HOHO 



Me ; Tak tau nak balas ape. speechless banyak. terkejut bangun pagi - pagi ada mesej. HAHA. well, KENAPA UCAPAN JIWANG? BOOOO~ thanks for coming in my life. thanks for being tough enough to face the mos-wanted-hardcore-criminal. and you had melded her. HAHA if nothing impossible, insyaAllah we can make it. just ignore those people, lead our own way. I BELIEVE IN YOU.


for others yang texting and wish me, THANK YOU PEOPLE and I am sorry for not replying. doesn't mean I hate you or forget you but I sleep early last night HAHA. sorry too for you guys yang ajak tengok fireworks dekat somewhere (which I dont know), my BodyGuard tak lepas keluar lah sebab I just coming back from merayau on maghrib. itulah, cakap lambat kalau tahu tak balik terus HIKHIK. 


oh gumuknya dia 0.o

So 2011 is here, more goals to score ! and I wouldn't change any single thing about 2010. It was such a good teacher for me. Thank you for the sweet-sour-bitter memories. I'll keep it in my memory lane. Stay tuned on my site, more story and thingy for you guys. BHAHA.



okay. see you. The hunger is too hungry.


Ehem ; Nak hantar Khairin pergi airport. eh, ohok. belum lagi, nak hantar Khairin pergi PLKN. Nak cari kerja sementara tunggu Girlfriend balik dari kem tahanan. sobs3

No comments:

Post a Comment